Monday, December 3, 2007

“Anorexic Werewolf (Hunger) Strikes Again, The” $500 (£125)



“Anorexic Werewolf (Hunger) Strikes Again, The”

The HYBRID VIGOUR Series Mixed Media on Cardboard. 24" x 34". Toilet tissue drenched in glue. Turkey. Apple. Becks beer. Pepsi. One fat beady orange. I thought you said I / worse than / ought to have a cosmicstring around my ring / thinking of choking on a / finger and on my own tongue. My dear beloved ventriloquist, O fiancée you reached forth and – I admit it – dragged those / I sat there in my cosmic veil and tried it / dead ringers back fingers I do thee wed gagged a couple times before I remembered with a string around my finger I was an idiot, disgusting / I thought I'd court far more than you. A ring – I choke upon my fingers – a fellow – my food comes up to be swallowed 2wice – a ring-bearer. I planned my ceremony 2 be double ring heading 2rds double trouble dead ringer 2 the deceased. Now who's the stupid doppelganger best man? one it's not me two throwing the bouquet to the side to catch it catch it cosmic ringer-ringer-ringer three catch it on my swallowed finger.

No comments: